Friday, July 8, 2011

Maddlove Release!

Today I'm glad to release  my collection of poetry called "Maddlove", This collection has been an interesting one to write. It has also been alot of fun. The most challenging thing about this collection was about half way through my computer crashed and I lost everything I had written so far for the collection.  At first I was angry but I then thought maybe God was trying to tell me that I needed to write from the heart. Thus I am proud to pesent Maddlove. To get your copy simple send an email to: Elijahwinfreyoffical@yahoo.com, and I will be happy to send you a copy. Thanks for reading and God Bless!

-EW

2 comments:

  1. dude... here i was thinking all i had to do to enjoy these poems was click on 1 link... come to find out that i have to email you?!?!?!?! now thats just too much work xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry man, but if i email them i can make sure people are not copying my work. Ill send you a copy of Maddlove to you.

    ReplyDelete